• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be offline from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for a few hours while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

Pioneer Pdp-435xde Plasma Burn Image

R

rsrich2

Hi ,can any of you experianced guys tell me how to rid a nasty shadow circle
from nickelodeon channel on sky tv ,that my 10 year old as been watching it shows as a shadow in the top right hand corner of the screen ,i know that some posts have said that they have had mickiy mouses ears in the same place after watching the disnet channel ,this issue of plasma burn is making me parroniod about all the symbols that sky tv put out on there broadcasts
this plasma is only 3 weeks old and allready i having sleepless nights about this tv ,please please help
Regards
Rich :lease:

cucuz

Novice Member
Try unplugging the analogue aerial input and leaving it on with white noise ( snow storm )for an hour or so . :)

R

rsrich2

Thanks for the rapid reply ,will this cause any other problems ,keeping this snow effect on for a hour or so ,also is it worth a call to sky to make them aware of this
or will i get a dont know type of responce
thanks for the info you have on this subject
Regards
Rich

Leerock

Standard Member
rsrich2 said:
Thanks for the rapid reply ,will this cause any other problems ,keeping this snow effect on for a hour or so ,also is it worth a call to sky to make them aware of this
or will i get a dont know type of responce
thanks for the info you have on this subject
Regards
Rich
Yes call them.
Many people in here have sent them complains for the logos
but as complains inreases then bigger response we ll get.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom