1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer PDP-435XDE - Little Black Feet....

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Hudson, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Hudson

Hudson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi,

Can any owners of this set please tell me if the screen comes with a set of ''little black fee'', this is how the customer services guy at Pioneer described them. He tells me that these will support the screen and if i do not wish to spend the £200 on a table top stand i don't need too. But a dealer tells me no..... spend the cash... i really could not care less how the panel stays up right on my Alphason av stand... but i do not want to spend £200 on a stand when i could get something just as useful with the screen.

Also are you aware of any lip sync issues with this set...i seem to hear about others but not this one. Well only apart from the buzzing issue :)

2. phcahill

phcahill
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Did you have any luck with getting little feet. I'm vertically challenged and do not want to add height to set screen! It will foul a mantlepiece.

Thanks
    Paul

3. dodgyd

dodgyd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +71
  4. MAW

MAW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +412
    You don't get feet with XDE's IIRC, they come with MXe's. Just off to install a FDE, I'll correct this later if needed! I do have boxfulls of black plastic feet from MXE's here, you'd be welcome to some for the price of a stamp, but not at all sure they'd fit, the edge profile is completely different. I'll look today.

5. phcahill

phcahill
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for the replies. I've hopefully taking a Sagem DLP back to Comet today. If all goes well I'll be buying an XDE.

Paul