• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pioneer PDP-434XDE Blinking Flickering

ShamusDB

Novice Member
Hello All

As of about 8pm last night my TV started blinking, as in the picture shows for half a second and then goes off for a second then back on etc etc. The picture when on is good quality image. I've googled and found nothing on this so i thought i'd give this a go on here. I'm happy to buy a new media box or display or even replace PCB/parts if need be but i'm not sure whether the problem is with the media box of the screen. Does anyone know how i could prove it to be one or the other? It blinks no matter what input or PC channel is selected. I thought about connecting my PC monitor to the cable from the media box to see if that still blinked. I can see the channels changing ok. I could probably show a video of the screen if that would help.

Thanks for Reading
Shamus

**** 436 NOT 434 ****

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom