1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer PDP-434 HDE Please Help !

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by PC Nut, Feb 8, 2004.

1. PC Nut

PC Nut

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    Would much appreciate some pictures of the connection points on pioneer PDP-434 HDE tuner box and panel.

Went to Currys today as new local superstore opened recently, and seen the advertised model above.

I am a little unsure as to the connectors on the media box and panel, the media box has hdmi input and what appeared to be a black and white cable connecting it to the panel, i expected to see a hdmi input on the panel its self?

Looking more closely at the panel the model number was not as suggested above (PDP-434 HDE)

2. KelvinHT

KelvinHT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
  3. PC Nut

PC Nut

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    Many thanks KelvinHT, will download pdf's. Hope they have what im looking for.

4. PC Nut

PC Nut

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    Looking at the picture on pg9 of the following pdf file (blown upto 300%) shows the white cable connecting to a standard DVI Interface which obviously is a straight digital conversion from hdmi
    Many thanks again KelvinHT
    PDF Link

5. RickA

RickA

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have connected the tuner box to my Aiwa DVD Stereo System XR-DV701 for sound. Because it will only play region 2 DVDs I have also connected Sharp DV-NC80 (a combined DVD and video player) to the tuner for video and direct to Aiwa for sound. In order to get the best picture I have connected the Sharp using component leads and video leads for the video. In order to get sound have connected R + L audio leads to AUX of Aiwa. (Aiwa has an optical out!!).
    The Sharp also has VCR out (for video). This I have also connected. However the Aiwa only has one pair of audio L+R in so I used two splitters. But it does not work. When connected the DVD overides the video and TV. In order to hear the video and the TV I have to unplug the DVD!
    Please can anyone suggest a fix or this?
    Thanks
    Rick

6. KelvinHT

KelvinHT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Your Welcome :D