Pioneer PDP-427XD - Tuning help

PHSSLL13

Standard Member
hi i have just set up this panel and very pleased with it i am:D i used the auto setup and after i hade done this i had 2 of each channel (BBC1 ON CHANNELS 1+2 ) one being grainy and the other of perfect quality so on and so forth so i did the feature again just using the one tuner and it has set all the channels as they should be bbc1 on channel one etc

so how dio i set the digital tuner or have i already done it ? any help would be greatly appreciated as i am a little overwhelmed by all the new equipment i am trying to get used too :suicide:

also another note i have not set it to run in reduced setting but using it on the GAME settings as they are all pretty much reduced settings that have been posted on numerous occasions i am a little paranoide about watching anything in widescreen mode etc with the black strips top and bottom as i dont want to cause any retention probs with the panel so i have been using the ZOOM mode am i doing right or a plonker :lease: help

craigd

I have had mine running without reducing brightness and have had no long term retention/screen burn. I do not view TV for extended periods though.

To view digital TV hit the TV/DTV - if it is not tuned in you will know soon enough. To tune it go into the 'Home Menu' > 'Setup' > 'DTV Setup' and it will scan for channels - if your reception is good you should get 90+ channels. If not a Freeview compatible booster for ~£20 is a wise option.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom