Pioneer LX5090 buying experience

Cooney

Established Member
Reaction score
Where did you buy your LX5090 TVs from?

What service did you get from the dealer?

Did they insist on involving Pioneer for sets that were delivered faulty?

Just bought mine last week from Superfi in Leeds.

Can't fault them. It was the cheapest deal anyway (net prices included), arrived at the store to collect within 3 days of me ordering it, included the 5 year Pioneer warranty and i had great friendly service from the sales guy i dealt with (Dave).

Highly recommended and is somewhere i'll definitely go back to should they be in a position to sell me any future equipment i might need.:thumbsup:

If you don't mnd me asking Richard_t how much did you pay!!
I'm not far away from leeds so might be worth a look.

I paid £1840 for the TV and the tabletop stand (which afaik sells for £100).

So basically £20ish cheaper than the price they offer on their website.

Quite a good deal you got there :smashin: I had a demo yesterday and the picture was amazing on hd and blueray (dark night) but the sky sd was'nt that good,whats the sky sd like on yours.

The best internet price I've seen is at richersounds £1759.99, might give them a try and see if I can haggle them down a bit.

i got my 5090H yesterday, fantastic PQ, not much buzzing, all plasmas have a little buzz, but i dont feel this one have any more than others.

Quite a good deal you got there :smashin: I had a demo yesterday and the picture was amazing on hd and blueray (dark night) but the sky sd was'nt that good,whats the sky sd like on yours.

The best internet price I've seen is at richersounds £1759.99, might give them a try and see if I can haggle them down a bit.

No idea about sd picture, it's going to be used purely to watch films on via the Blu-ray player.

I asked at Richer Sounds (it's just a couple of doors along from Superfi in Leeds) what their best price was and they were adamant that they couldn't match or beat £1840. They also couldn't give the 5 year Pioneer warranty either...leading me to believe that they were sourcing grey imports?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom