Pioneer Long Air Speakers PDP S25L

N

Niraj

Hi All,

Where can I find these speakers for sale by themselves?

Its just that John Lewis supplied me a 595XDE but included the shorter silver speakers and are now saying that they do not do the long air speakers, so I need to do something about it myself.

HOpe that the response to this thread is a bit more than that to my previous 505 related thread :):)

Niraj

cashlessbond said:

Thanks Cashless. Didn't want the rotating ones, as they seem to stand off the screen a bit, and it looks like unbeatable don't do the non rotating ones.

ASK in London has the ones I want, but they're £200 :rolleyes: and as luck would have it, I'm going down to London tomorrow.........there's a lot to be said for instant gratification!!!!

Please talk me out of it......someone!!

Niraj

I believe the specs are the same as the ones you already have so unless you want them for looks why bother

The PDP S25L comes with two fittings.

One where there is a small gap between the speakers and the panel. You can adjust the speaker angle.
And one where the speakers a mounted tightly to the panel.

Thanks for the replies everyone :):)

Jayk, the looks were the main reason I wanted to change them. My entire home theatre system is black, so the sliver speakers would sand out. Also, the black dont tend to look too dirty forever!!

Jaguar, the ones you refer to are the PDP S25LR, and these usually cost upwards or £220.

Anyways, I went to Tottenham Court Road, and went to a few of the shops and found that one place had the PDP S25LR for £179.99. The salesman told me that I could mount them on the swivelling hinges, or flush with the screen.

Needless to say, I walked out of that place with a spanking new pair of the PDP S25LR!!!! :clap: :clap:

Now to get home tomorrow and fix them to the screen so I can wall mount the unit! :smoke:

Niraj

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom