Pioneer Kuro PDP LX508D - ball park for sale prices

mooriginal

Novice Member
Hi Guys

I have the above set mentioned in title with the extra side speakers - no stand as was alway wall mounted ...

I was thinking of tearing myself away from it as since a move about a 15 months ago its just been in my bedroom on floor not being used

Loathed as I am to sell it - I cant find any idea of ball park figures for these sets now

I was thinking of ebaying it but wanted to at least try and find a reserve price for it

Its in good condition of course and not much used.

Thanks

Mo

mooriginal

Novice Member
Thanks mr
So perhaps then mine would go for 1500

JonathanAV

Novice Member
I sold my LX508D two days ago for £600 with the table top stand which was also professionally calibrated (by myself) :suicide:

Ive seen 5090's go for £750 & 6090's for £1500-£1700!

Pioneer Kuro's 2nd hand value are going to drop big time by next year, this is my own opinion of course, Panasonic etc have now reached the Kuro level.

What to buy next :confused:
Im stuck on holding off for a low-hour 6090 or maybe time for a JVC projector!

mooriginal

Novice Member
I sold my LX508D two days ago for £600 with the table top stand which was also professionally calibrated (by myself) :suicide:

Ive seen 5090's go for £750 & 6090's for £1500-£1700!

Pioneer Kuro's 2nd hand value are going to drop big time by next year, this is my own opinion of course, Panasonic etc have now reached the Kuro level.

What to buy next :confused:
Im stuck on holding off for a low-hour 6090 or maybe time for a JVC projector!

Thanks John for the direct comparison.

I can see its not really worth selling the set then for that sort of money.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom