Pioneer KURO 9G Owners Thread part 14

Mine still going strong, cleaning the screen a pain still not sure what works best , it will reside in the bed room ,when and if u upgrade

Mine still going strong, cleaning the screen a pain still not sure what works best , it will reside in the bed room ,when and if u upgrade
why is it a pain to clean? only have to dust mine off once a week with a micro cloth.

I had finger prints all over it the other day, use screen cleaner , smears water smears ?

When changing channel s or other sources I get CEC000 error on my pioneer kuro?

I get that on mine after switching it on. I assume it's to do with HDMI control. Usually disappears after a few moments so I have ignored it!

I am having problems using a USB 3 stick with my Pioneer KRP 500a.
No problems watching from previous USB versions.
Do i need to update something?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Cheers Paul

How do i tell how many usage hours my LX5090 has done?

Is there a secret menu accessed through the remote somehow?

How do i tell how many usage hours my LX5090 has done?

Is there a secret menu accessed through the remote somehow?

As Gizmo said, you can either go through via your PC or the much easier version via a Harmony remote....its instant just by pressing a button.

Hi,

Double posted in the other Kuro thread.

Looking to pick up a KRP 600a, what price should i be looking to pay?

Also, going to test it on Thurs, i have read i should be checking for a buzz/clicking sound, red tint, screen burn, pixels, banding. Anything else and how should I check for the above?

Anyway to check hours used without the original remote?

Thanks.

I’ve already tried that and both cables works fine.
Defo sounds like a media box issue then unfortunately, there's a guy who used to be on ebay that sold the media boxes that he had repaired, and takes yours in part ex, or if you're local enough to him he could just repair yours, his name was pioneer_guy or similar if I remember rightly

I knew it was the box. I was hoping someone had a similar experience and could say what the fault was.

I knew it was the box. I was hoping someone had a similar experience and could say what the fault was.
Looks like he may have changed his name, he mentions fixing the media box on your tv on ebay, item number 123731977378, might be worth dropping him a message

Thanks but I’d rather not go down that route.
Just realised there’s a krp thread so I’ll delete this post and keep any chat about krps in the correct area.
Cheers

There is a very small component in the box that failed on mine some time back. I found the part and a local guy fitted it. Its too long ago for me to remember the details but I found the information easily on Google at the time.

Defo sounds like a media box issue then unfortunately, there's a guy who used to be on ebay that sold the media boxes that he had repaired, and takes yours in part ex, or if you're local enough to him he could just repair yours, his name was pioneer_guy or similar if I remember rightly
pioneerman, simon, good guy

My mate has an LX-6090 and is experiencing the pink/purple sparkle issues.
I took over my service remote to check the Combi-mask 7 screen (white screen) and all over the panel the pixels wereflickering pink/magenta.
When watching normal tv from a distance you don’t notice anything.
I’ve read on the American AVSFORUMS site that a tweak of the voltages can shift this. Does anyone know how, have the before and after voltage settings or could provide a link that could help?

Many thanks in advance 🙏🏾

Mine is doing the same in the right hand corner.
I was told it needed a new screen so decided it wasn't worth fixing.

He hasnt lowered the voltages himself has he...??
I had pink rain or misfires on the Halloween 35th anniversary main menu screen white background on my krp600 lowering the voltages bit too much.. so raised them..

He hasnt lowered the voltages himself has he...??
I had pink rain or misfires on the Halloween 35th anniversary main menu screen white background on my krp600 lowering the voltages bit too much.. so raised them..

No, he hasn’t changed any voltages.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom