Pioneer KRP 600 "P" ??????

thechippy

Established Member
Reaction score
Can someone help. I am currently looking to buy a new TV. I am waiting for the launch of Phillips 21:9 as I am a bit of a sucker for new tech but I am also looking at the last gen Pioneers.

Can you help and sway me in the right direction?

I found this review online the other day but can find no other reference to teh KRP 600 P ?

Thanks from a newby with little/no idea.

Last edited:
Can someone help. I am currently looking to buy a new TV. I am waiting for the launch of Phillips 21:9 as I am a bit of a sucker for new tech but I am also looking at the last gen Pioneers.

Can you help and sway me in the right direction?

I found this review online the other day but can find no other reference to teh KRP 600 P ?

Thanks from a newby with little/no idea.

Hi. :)
There's the KRP A and M did you mean this?

On the box of my KRP 600A it says 600P - not sure what the P stands for, maybe PAL?

Of course yes :smashin: i think it just stands for plasma or panel whatever. :D

Thanks for the replies, the link to the review is Pioneer KURO KRP-600P review | T3.com

Can you let me know the difference between the M and the A please?

Thanks again for your help, god knows I need it!!

Some info here. :smashin:
Basically the M is a monitor only,no TV tuner.The A has the seperate media box (connects to panel via one supplied cable) which houses all your Inputs and of course tuner.

Last edited:
Very helpful thanks :smashin:

I just have to wait for the Phillips demo on 17th June and then I can make my mind up. 21:9 or the 600 A for me!!

I have a Bose system throughout the house so I need the audio out from the "A"

Very helpful thanks :smashin:

I just have to wait for the Phillips demo on 17th June and then I can make my mind up. 21:9 or the 600 A for me!!

I have a Bose system throughout the house so I need the audio out from the "A"

Unless you already have an amp, get the M so everything into the amp and 1 HDMI into the monitor :smashin:

Unless you already have an amp, get the M so everything into the amp and 1 HDMI into the monitor :smashin:

Be gentle as I am slightly retarded when it comes to all this. I'll try and explain what I've got and you can enlighten me in the choice of TV, if that's ok!

At the moment I have a Pioneer 50" PDP-R06FE, a Bose Lifestyle 48, Sky HD, PS3 and Nintendo Wii and an HDMI splitter.
I use an optical lead from the Sky HD.
I use an HD lead to connect my Mac to the TV.
I have no speakers on the TV because a) I have the Bose and b) they looked crap.

Please excuse my ignorance, I do have a massive interest but need some nurturing in this field!! :lesson:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom