Pioneer Home Cinema Systems

M

mbausor@hotmail

Hi

I am looking to get a Pioneer Plasma 508XD (Probably) and wanted a All In One to complement this TV.

I saw on the Pioneer website thewy have model called RCS-LX60D (1080p Premium Home Cinema System with 250GB Hard Disk) that seems to tick a lot of boxes....most important the wife is not offended by the size of the speakers..!

However I am confused because I see that Pioneer are bringing out another system in October...the LX01 (http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/content/press/news/lx01.html)

If this is the case is the LX01 a replacement for the RCS-LX60D (which I thought was a relatively new system?)

So should I wait for the LX01 or go ahead with the RCS-LX60D? (they pretty much the same thing so would imagine little price difference)

Maybe there are better systems for similar money like the BOSE set-up which sounded pretty good when the salesman demo it to me....although I am unsure of the quaility of the DVD player in such systems?

Ta

I think the LX-01 is a more premium product (circa £1800!) aimed at those people who think expensive = best. Part of Pioneers new strategy to distance themselves from the masses I think.

cookie

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom