Pioneer Elite VSX-43TX

W

whmartin

I’m considering a purchase of the Pioneer Elite VSX-43TX. Does anyone out there have any hands-on experience with this new receiver? I this model only available in the US? If so are there any US users of this forum that can describe their experience with this receiver?

From what I have read it goes under the brand name Elite in Japan. Have found a UK dealer here, has a fair bit of info, price and specs. Doesn't go under the model number you stated but the specs look similar.

Hope this helps.

Martin,

I don't think you could use the elite models in Europe because we use 230V. However Pioneer just released the VSX-2011D model in Europe which is basically the same as the new (American) 45TX model. The list is about 1500 Euro but I've allready seen it at 1200 if I'm not mistaken. Personally I think the 2011 has some strong points : Excellent for music and hi-fi, variable bass management (finally!) and USB connectivity. Within some weeks there should be a test available at the German www.areadvd.de website. You could also check the Home Theatre Forum for 45TX references...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom