Pioneer DVR720, Toshiba RDXS32 or Panasonic DMRE95 and retaining 16:9 on DVD copy

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Maximumbaz, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Maximumbaz

Maximumbaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I made the mistake of buying a Sony RDR-HX900 and intend to swap it for a Pioneer DVR720, Toshiba RDXS32 or Panasonic DMRE95 so I can get playlists on HDD and flexible recording.

My concern is whether these machines retain 16:9 format when high speed dubbing to DVD-R. Could somebody familiar with these models put me right?

2. CLH

CLH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Mistake? I'd plump for the others as well but WHFi (snigger) said the Sony is the best DVD recorder ever!

3. smallpaul

smallpaul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi, have been looking at all of the above and am swinging between the sony and panasonic...still trying to figure it all out, why was the sony such a mistake?

cheers

4. smallpaul

smallpaul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi, have been looking at all of the above and am swinging between the sony and panasonic...still trying to figure it all out, why was the sony such a mistake?

cheers

5. smallpaul

smallpaul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

cheers

6. smallpaul

smallpaul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

cheers