Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Pioneer DVR-920H

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Paul Baines, May 3, 2005.

1. Paul Baines

Paul Baines

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am considering the purchase of a Pioneer DVR-920H, and would be grateful for the benefit of anyone's first-hand experience of the "JPEG Viewer" that is listed amongst its features.

My current £50 DVD player can handle a folder that I have saved on a DVD, such as "New Zealand 2004", and can display its sub-folders, such as "North Island" and "South Island", and can then display a slide show of the files within the chosen sub-folder. Does the Pioneer DVR-920H do any more than this?

Does it, for example, allow one to do a slide show with a customised timer interval between images?

Can the transition between images be entirely user controlled simply by pressing a button on the hand controller, so that images can be left on screen for varying lengths of time, as with a traditional 35mm slide projector?

Similarly, is it possible to step back one image?

Any other features I may not have thought about?

Paul