Pioneer DVR-645

tiger0722

Standard Member
Hi Guys I need help with playback of Dvix files on my player (DVR 645). I keep putting normal AVI files on disc and it keeps telling me that it cannot play the disc. I have been back to the store and have taken the same disc with me and used a DV 393 player and it worked like a gem. can anyone out there help me, do i need to upgrade my firmware?

Thank you

Tiger

Dankeech

In response to being able to find the encoding information being used with your files, you could download a copy of Virtualdub (Think it's shareware). The chose to open the relevant movie file and there will be a properties menu option in the file menu. This should tell you codecs used etc and audio stream properties etc.

Dan.

tiger0722

Standard Member
Thanks for the advise, what has happen since,.. i have changed the blank discs that i was using. now am using -r balnks rather then +r and it seems to be working. it still wont play any mpeg4, i suppose i can live with it at the momment, if i was to upgrade the codecs, is this possible with the player that i have?, again thanks for your advise

Tiger

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom