Pioneer DVR 530 H for £244 - Delivered to your door!!!

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by the_quarterback, Mar 24, 2006.

1. the_quarterback

the_quarterback
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Thought it worthy of a post on it's own... Just ordered one... See link for details...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9702036518&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

The guy gets his stuff direct from Pioneer - and advertises them on Ebay - but you can call him direct to order one - his number's on the page (click link)

Let me know what you guys think... I haven't seen it anywhere online or in stores for less than £280... Ask for Les - he'll throw you in a free scart lead! (probably a cheap one - but it's free!) - Plus he'll make it multi-region if you want for free... Also a 12 month guarantee

Mine should arrive on Tuesday... Can't wait!

2. PhilipL

PhilipL

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +461
    Hi

These are not new, as always check the small print, these are second hand:

"Some products sold in the store are classified as "AS NEW." These products are the result of, but not limited to, customer product evaluations and open box returns. Upon return , these products are put through a full set of functional test procedures, and refreshed with in-box materials to be classified as "AS NEW." Products may contain minor cosmetic blemishes.

Still they may be prefectly okay, not saying they are not, but essentially you are paying £244.00 for a second hand DVD recorder.

Regards

Phil

3. Huggy

Huggy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    quarterback - how did it work out? Happy?

4. the_quarterback

the_quarterback
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Yeah - received it two days after purchase - the box had been opened - but that was only as the guy said he'd throw in a free scart lead... Had it connected and recording off my Sky-Box for almost a week now - no complaints so far... Really impressed with the build quality of the Pioneer and also the number of features - i've only just scratched the surface of it... I've managed to make a couple of really basic dvd's too which have all played fine on 3 different dvd players (Laptop, pc and dvd player in bedroom) ... So far - so good, plus i've also had a couple of email from the seller to check if everything's ok and going well... So yeah - no complaints here!