pioneer dv545

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by aqureshi, Jan 20, 2002.

1. aqureshi

aqureshi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Can anybody tell me where I can buy the Pioneer DV545 Multi Region at a reasonable price(I mean the cheapest).

Cheers

Asad

2. ice_cool

ice_cool

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    www.avland.co.uk is a good site. I got mine from them with a price match from any other website. I got mine for £269.99 which is the lowest i could find, but bear in mind that it also depends on the service of the company.

Avland delivered (p&p included in the price) on Monday after taking my order on the Thursday evening (no delivery on the weekend). I rang up to check and it was fine, very helpful. :D . Very good service, much better than techtronics or empiredirect.

The player is RCE compat. Has macrovision disabled and pal>ntsc conversion, multiregion automatic. I have used final fantasy R1 RCE and no problems, tried R2 no probs, R4 no probs, R0 no probs. It sure is a great mid range dvd player and god damn sexy looking - so thin! The audio and vision is sharp, mp3 is good and it doesn't cut the first two seconds off like the cyberhome dvd players do. SVCD and VCD (plus photo vcd) work fine and there are no probs. I haven't tried the dvd-r as i have no access to that, but if everything else works, then i am optimistic that this will work (depends if you have closed the cd or dvd session properly after recording).

Sweet. :p

Hope this helps.

ice_cool

3. HiFiBitZ

HiFiBitZ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    £264.99 with free delivery at HiFiBitZ

4. Darren_L

Darren_L

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    A lot of people don't like them, but I got mine from Techtronics. I think it was about £269.

5. mitch316

mitch316

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    got mine from multiregionmagic £269.00 :D