Pioneer DV350 or Panasonic DVD-XV10...?

Firefox

I am looking for a decent Multiregion DVD player to replace my Toshiba SD210E (Giving it to my mom) I want a machine which will be at least as good in Pic and sound Quality as the Tosh

I am thinking of either the Pioneer DV350 or the Panasonic DVD-XV10

Which is best out of these..?

Or if anyone has a alternative
:D

Nobber22

Originally posted by skcollob
the Pioneer 350 which ressembles a supermarket special inside !

What are you doing inside the case?:confused: I don't care if my kit looks like a pocket calculator or Lego inside, it's the performance outside that counts!

andypandy

Another factor to remember is the your TV. I had a pioneer 444 , which I must say seems on the outside a far more superior/solid player. It's only 5.5cm. I upgraded to the Panasonix XV-10 which although looks flashy just seems to come across a bit cheap !. The picture quality is probably about the same between the players.
Oh, I forgot my point, Panasonic TV's and Pioneer players have had reported problems with colour smearing on RGB connections - There are compatability problems there so be warned.

My Pioneer is up for sale on Ebay.

snyphr

Standard Member
DV-350 Multi region =£119 - £139 :D :D
XV10 Multi Region = £179 - £199 :eek: :eek:

Performance about the same. I'd go for the DV-350 and spend the rest on a gr8 friday night out! Also use something like dealtime/pricerunner/kelkoo to get the best prices on the net.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom