Pioneer DV350 or Panasonic DVD-XV10...?

Firefox

I am looking for a decent Multiregion DVD player to replace my Toshiba SD210E (Giving it to my mom) I want a machine which will be at least as good in Pic and sound Quality as the Tosh

I am thinking of either the Pioneer DV350 or the Panasonic DVD-XV10

Which is best out of these..?

Or if anyone has a alternative
:D

Nobber22

Originally posted by skcollob
the Pioneer 350 which ressembles a supermarket special inside !

What are you doing inside the case?:confused: I don't care if my kit looks like a pocket calculator or Lego inside, it's the performance outside that counts!

andypandy

Another factor to remember is the your TV. I had a pioneer 444 , which I must say seems on the outside a far more superior/solid player. It's only 5.5cm. I upgraded to the Panasonix XV-10 which although looks flashy just seems to come across a bit cheap !. The picture quality is probably about the same between the players.
Oh, I forgot my point, Panasonic TV's and Pioneer players have had reported problems with colour smearing on RGB connections - There are compatability problems there so be warned.

My Pioneer is up for sale on Ebay.

snyphr

Standard Member
DV-350 Multi region =£119 - £139 :D :D
XV10 Multi Region = £179 - £199 :eek: :eek:

Performance about the same. I'd go for the DV-350 and spend the rest on a gr8 friday night out! Also use something like dealtime/pricerunner/kelkoo to get the best prices on the net.

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom