Pioneer DV-656a £££

mancubas

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi

What is the cheapest price people have seen for the Pioneer DV-656a, My credit card is itching to be used...

www.pricerunner.com comes back with www.prcdirect.co.uk doing them for £306.00 inc Delivery.

Can anyone here better this?

Thx...

If that price is multi region then it's pretty good. The cheapest I saw it MR was £330

Hi

After speaking to PRCDirect they did not have it in stock, have gone with EmpireDirect who have got it in stock for £307 inc VAT & Delivery, opted not to go with the MultiRegion version, all my DVD's are R2 and I own a Pioneer 104 writer HEHEHE.

Expecting delivery on Wed.

:D :D

hi,

having read your list of equipment, i am looking at posssible dvd players and thought about the pioneer 646 and maybe an amp.
how do you rate your marantz 6200???
and how has the 656 been ??
cheers

Hi

Good news all the 656a came Tuesday, one day quiker than expected, well pleased, time to setup now, wish me luck...

Martin,

The Marantz 6200 is a excellent machine for the money, I was considering the 4200 but HiFi Junkies gave me a nice discount if bought the 6200 because the 4200 was on a extremely long league time, so I went for the 6200 :D .

I am well happy with it, the sound is complete nothing lacking, nice and sharp, but this is based around my Misson speakers of course which a 5 star when they first came out.

Time has passed since my a/v amp came out and there are a lot more amps out there, get the What Hi*Fi 2002 award mag, in there are all the favs for this year, you can't go wrong looking and reading in there, lastly please please get Richer sounds or whoever to setup your potential buy AND LISTEIN, this will save any grief further down the road..

The 636D was only mine for about 2 mths, then my dad had it back :( , been running on my PS2 dont LAUGH please. The 636D was a nice machine when it came out, but is dated now, onto bigger better 656a, can't wait to try it out.

Good Luck...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom