1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer DP-435XDE Connection Query

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Damo9424, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Damo9424

Damo9424

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have read on here that there are 2 cables between the screen and the media box, are these the 2 DVI cables (Tied as one) or is there a power cable as well. And are they dead on 3m long ?

Also, does any one know if any John Lewis stores stock this model and would they price match ?

Damo

2. stormorbit

stormorbit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There are two cables which go to the Plasma Screen, the 2 DVI cables (Joined Together) and the power cable. That's it... Not sure about Lewis Price Match, I got mine a month ago from www.beyondtelevision.com/. 2 Year guarantee and delivered the very next day! £2,500. What a picture!...

3. Damo9424

Damo9424

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that, I am intending to order mine next week with the pioneer tilting wall bracket. Am I being mad buying this expensive bracket as opposed to a universal ? What bracket have you used ?

4. -Hitman-

-Hitman-

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +842
    The Joined cable is a DVI and a control cable that is similar to a HDMI connection.

I use a Vivanco tilting wall mount that cost me £50 months ago and it does the job a treat, worth every penny!

Don't go wasting your money on a rip off bracket when you can put your funds elsewere on interconnects!