1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pioneer dilema

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by ttwarren, Sep 28, 2005.

1. ttwarren

ttwarren

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    does any one know the difference between xde and fde and what your paying the premium price for fde at richer sounds £1999 xde about £2500 everywhere. is the pioneer about the same picture quality as pv500 i am led to belive the pioneer is easier to wall mount as it has only one wire to hide. it is starting to annoy me on which to choose dont want to make an expensive mistake please any advice would be a great help

2. explorer

explorer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The differance between the fde and the xde is The xde has a free view tuner built in and also the ability to use screen saver, Ie, slideshow of photos, I bought the fde as I have digital cable and dont need the slideshow thing, I am very happy and dont tink the xde is worth the extra money, some folks here and in mags slate the fde pic and praise the xde- I cant understand this as They have the same screens and the differance is the media box as detailed above- Go figure dude!
    I will be going to the ideal home exhibition on the 7 of October as its my birthday also on that day I will treat me to some av bits and stuff- The wife dint know yet! HE EHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEH!
    Will post my findings on the gizmos on show and also on what i bought!