• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pioneer DEH-30MP

superted007

Standard Member
ok i just got a new head unit the deh-30mp but i cannot get the aux in to work do any of you know how to use one of these?

thanks mark

Ayub

Distinguished Member
Superted, it woul dhelp by giving a detailed explanation.
Ayub.

superted007

Standard Member
it sais you have to turn the aux input on or off and to do so by pressing the function button repeativly untilly aux is displayed and then use the up and down arrows to turn it on or off, but when i push the function button i dont get aux come up and i dont know why does anyone else know what the problem is?

mark

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Are you trying this with an Aux device connected? Maybe it needs to "see" something on the Aux input before it will allow it to be switched on?

martUK

Established Member
turn the unit off, with ignition on though so it is in 'standby' then push or push and hold the func button, this will take you into a setup menu

superted007

Standard Member
turn the unit off, with ignition on though so it is in 'standby' then push or push and hold the func button, this will take you into a setup menu

i have just tried this and it doesnt seem to work i have tried everting i can possibly think of there is a menu somewhere which i cannot access for some odd reason :(

has anybody got any other suggestions???

thanks Mark

gwillyboy

Standard Member
hi... just spotted this when browsing the archive looking for a solution for a problem of mine..

i had this problem also .. couldn't see the menu to activate it... only solved it when i bought and fitted the adapter at the back that connects to the aux input and connected the mp3 player i wanted to run on the aux channel.. worked really well and cost around 15 quid on ebay... mine was a pioneer ..deh 50mp i think so very similar..

cheers paul.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom