Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

pioneer dcs313 or 515???

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by susan26uk2003, May 26, 2004.

1. susan26uk2003

susan26uk2003

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    my dcs 313s fan is so noisy and my speakersa make a popping noise so i called store to complain..they dont havbe any in stock so they said they will replace with a dcs 515 or they will order me in 313...so my question is ..is the 515 as good as the 313???...i have only had 313 about 3 weeks and love the sound..(although still not sure when to use advanced surround)any info on that appreaciated also..as i watch dvds with dolby digital 3,2,1 and i alo put on adv surround power...is that correct..anyway you guys please let me know if the 515 is better than 313...or should i just stick to 313??????

2. Skeeter

Skeeter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Personally i dont like the look of the 515 cos its a 2 in 1 back speaker which i cant see giving u a decent surround sound at the back compared to the 2 seperate back speakers of the 313. The fan on mine is rather quiet (sp). And i dont get poping noise on speakers so u must have a faulty one and a replacement should be fine when u get it. Althouhg its upto u, u can ask for a demo of the 515 to see what its like for u or ask if u can take back the 313 if u dont like it after a week (the replacement back i mean) and get the 515 if u want.

Good luck and sorry to hear u had a problem with it. :(