1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pioneer dcs303 multiregion for use with pal tv?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by kbfern, Nov 19, 2002.

1. kbfern

kbfern
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,233
    Thinking of getting a pioneer DCS303 for my daughters bedroom for xmas.Homecinemaheaven.co.uk are doing a multiregion for £349 delivered + three free dvd and free svhs-scart lead.

This seems like a pretty good deal, had been looking at sony davs500 multregion from RS at the same money but no free dvds, scart or prologic 2/mp3.Also her tv is pal only and I understand moded sony will only output ntsc black and white on region 1 discs(with a pal only tv) where the pioneer will output pal 60 with a colour picture? am i correct.

I know I could probably buy some seperates with a better sound for around the same money but she wants a one box solution.

Anyone got a DCS303 what is sound quality like, also are homecinemaheaven ok on delivery/service etc.

Regards

Keith Fern

2. sparkybun

sparkybun

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Hi,

I'm looking at the same model, have found it at empire.co.uk for £300 or 24-7electrical.co.uk for £323 with stands.

good luck

Mel