• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pioneer CD-IB100 not working with Iphone

Mr Ess

I've just bought a second hand Pioneer Car Stereo and matching CD-IB100 Ipod Interface from someone here on the forums and I have fitted it this weekend. All is well apart from the Interface will only allow me to play music using the speaker on the Iphone. Its a 2G Iphone - Firmware 2.1 and it doesn't matter if its connected before the stereo comes on or connected whilst the stereo comes on. I can use the stereo to change track and choose a playlist etc but the sound doesn't come out of my car speakers but the iphone speaker.

The previous owner had it working although he had to have the iphone plugged into the cable before the stereo was switched on otherwise it wouldn't work.

Any ideas? :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom