pioneer BDP-320, best price and opinions please

H

Herman Munster

I was thinking of buying the new Arcam blu ray player, but im sick of waiting, I have now decided to possibly buy the Pioneer BDP-320, in the mean time, I have seen it for £500, but i dont want to spend this much, as im still hoping for the Arcam, has anybody seen it at a better price please?

And what are peoples opinions of this player?

Thanks

Palladio

I was thinking of buying the new Arcam blu ray player, but im sick of waiting, I have now decided to possibly buy the Pioneer BDP-320, in the mean time, I have seen it for £500, but i dont want to spend this much, as im still hoping for the Arcam, has anybody seen it at a better price please?

Thanks
£500 is very expensive.
:hiya: Try doing a search on the forum, Fair bit of information on the BDP-320 here and there.

kingfats

Distinguished Member

Thanks
Hi. :)
Special forum price on the Pioneers here. :smashin: (look to left....TLC)

SNICK

Does anyone who has one of these have a PS3 also??? Just wondered what the step up in performance is ?? both audio and video.

thanks

nbat58

The only deal breaker for me with this player is that it can not be made MR for either DVD or BD, if this is correct?

John R Baker

Novice Member
You can make the player multi-region for DVD, but you need a special remote control (logitech/pronto). There is a thread one how to do this.

The shop where I purchased mine fron did this FOC. Although, the unit reset it self and I had to setup my harmony remote to do this.

I do not think that there is a hack/tweak to make it multiregion for bluray.

Jon P

Yes the player can be made MR for DVD playback. We can do it on request before we send out units if required.

kingfats

Distinguished Member
Was looking actally at bluraymods.com and multiregion magic and neither sell the Pioneer 320 modded, is this right or am I looking in the wrong places. :confused:
Too early i guess,there be on their site sooner or later. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LCD TVs for Movies, Laser Projectors, RIP Ennio Morricone, AV & Movie news, B+W Matt Damon

Trending threads

Top Bottom