• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pioneer BCS-323 sound issues with PC

Woodimari

Standard Member
Hi there, I am new to the forum and I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask but I am at a total loss on how to solve my problem.

I have several issues with regards to my setup and they all relate to my PC. I recently purchased an LG 47LM620T hooked up to a Pioneer BCS-323, I bought a couple of 1.4 HDMI cables so that I could enjoy Sky, my Xbox and my PS3 through the surround sound. The problem I'm having is getting the sound from my PC working.

I used a 1.4 from my PC direct to my TV and got sound the first time round. Great! I then set up my surround sound in ARC for Sky and console purposes and great, it worked. Then I tried my PC again and it didn't work. Unplugged the surround from the TV and turned ARC off, set to TV speaker again, nothing. Tried to plug the 1.4 into the player, then the player into the TV and I get sound but there is serious crackling and feedback when and sound is played from the PC.

Just to be clear, I get picture through the TV but no sound. I have set the sound options to my TV as default playback device so I don't think I have forgotten to change any settings. I just don't see whats going wrong.

I am seriously lost on what to do. Sorry if I have missed anything out or posted in the wrong section of the forum but any help given would be great as I am slowly losing it!

Thanks in advance
Woody

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom