Pioneer 9G Owners Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

potshot

Thanks very much kingfats

spinner

i was looking at the LX5090 settings on the locked thread and will probably use these settings once installed...
regarding the running in period of 200 hours...can these settings be used from start up?. if not which should be reduced for the running in period?
is there a "hours" counter built in to the panel?
i wont be using an xbox/ps3.
thanks for the advice, sorry for the lame questions.

kingfats

Distinguished Member
i
regarding the running in period of 200 hours...can these settings be used from start up?. if not which should be reduced for the running in period?
is there a "hours" counter built in to the panel?

From start up yes. :smashin:
The hours are recorded in the service menu but this can't be accessed by the user.
All the best.

daisbuys

Hi guys :hiya:

Quick Q regarding the audio:

If I connect my PS3 via HDMI, and my Digital Freeview box and Wii via scart to my set. And then run a digital optical cable from the TV to my YSP 1100 sound projector, will I get sound from all the connected appliances.

Or would I need to run seperate Digital optical cables from each appliance into my sound projector to get sound??

If the first option is OK and its fine to run just the one cable from my set to the sound projector(my prefered choice). Would the sound be better/worse or just as good if I connected the appliances directly to my Yamaha sound projector?

Cheers guys.

Cant wait for the set to come now, been released for delivery just waiting on a date now:thumbsup:

YellowSphere

Regarding IR control of Panasonic BD35, it could definitely do the BD30, so it would be very strange if it couldn't the 35.

kingfats

Distinguished Member
Hi guys :hiya:

Quick Q regarding the audio:

If I connect my PS3 via HDMI, and my Digital Freeview box and Wii via scart to my set. And then run a digital optical cable from the TV to my YSP 1100 sound projector, will I get sound from all the connected appliances.

:

Yes :) but only in stereo.

daisbuys

Yes :) but only in stereo.

Cheers KF.

So if I connect the PS3 via HDMI to the TV and then via optical from the PS3 to the YSP 1100 I should be alright for dolby, Dts etc etc?

Not to bothered about the freeview box in stereo, but will look into that another time.

daisbuys

Cheers!

And if I wanted digital sound from my freeview box, I just connect the red and white audio plugs directly to the YSP ye?

Sorry for the noob Q's but we all have to start somewhere eh :)

Ian J

Banned
This thread is now too long and is of little use as an archived reference due to it's size and it's also causing database problems every time someone reads it so it will now be closed and part two will start here

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom