Pioneer 868

PUD the Ancient

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any stores that have them, can't seem to get one from anywere.

Thanks Gandley, might give them a call as i was waiting for a localish dealer to get one but i think that will be more like 2005 :confused:

cheers guys i will try both of those.

no luck with either of those suppliers, any other ideas from anyone.

I got mine off the Shelf @ Sevenoaks Hifi in Maidstone, I'm sure the Sevenoaks Chain could get one for you

Sevenoaks Sound & Vision, Nottingham
597-599 Mansfield Road
NOTTINGHAM
Nottinghamshire NG5 2FW

Telephone: +44 (0115) 911 2121
Facsimile: +44 (0115) 912 7712

Thanks but I tried sevenoaks yesterday and they said they cannot get them.

Have you tried the sponsors at the top (av-sales). If not then try techtronics.com

Thanks zapata but neither has them, any more suggestions.

No joy from superfi either, anymore ?

I think your going to be unlucky ! Have spoken to loads of dealers that I know and Pioneer can't even give them a delivery date. One shop has 50 on back order and only managed to get 5 when they first came out. I thinks it's going to be a month or 2 before you see any.

mines coming saturday paid 870 for it
they said they will have more in next week
will get u info if u want it
jason

Yes please jason if you could that would be great

Jason can you pm me the infor aswell ! Have seen it for £759 so I suppose it depends how urgent it is to get it really.

will pm u tomm as not at home at the mo
i did ask if they have any more as i had seen your post
they said next week they should have some,
but not recived mine as yet as they were waiting for the cdrom to make it mutiregion
jason

Does anyone know of the best price for a mult region one. The best i have seen is £850. Also does anyone know of way to hack it to multi region or does it need a chip?

It just seems to need a zap from the appropriate infra-red control, or at least that's how my dealer did it.

Originally posted by hemp3
Does anyone know of the best price for a mult region one. The best i have seen is £850. Also does anyone know of way to hack it to multi region or does it need a chip?

I got mine a week or so ago from www.creative-audio.co.uk for £799 and it was multiregion with a 2yr guarantee. :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom