Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Pioneer 737

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Neil69, Apr 6, 2003.

1. Neil69

Neil69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Hi, I've had my Pioneer 737, which is also modified, for quite some time now. I know that it does NTSC progressive scan. I was just wondering if it also does PAL progressive? If not, can it be modified to do so? I am planning to buy a plasma TV, when I get another job, that is.
    Cheers, Neil.
    :clap: :clap: :hiya: :hiya:

2. Costas

Costas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +120
    I have both a 737 and the new 757ai . None of the Pioneer machines comes out as Pal prog yet. Pioneer is considering a firware software upgrade at some point in the future. On the other hand Techtronics claims that they are close to a software mod for Pioneer products to be soon available offering PAL PS..
    Check this forum further...

3. BabylonP

BabylonP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Neil

I also had a 737 which gave many years of great service, however the player cannot be moded to give PAL prog scan. One of the reasons I changed it.

Phil