• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pioneer 575A & Panasonic plasma PX60

eastman3000

Hi chaps!

I currently have my Pioneer 575 connected to a Panasonic Plasma (37PX60) via Scart.

Question is will I benefit a great deal by connecting via Component cable? I am pretty sure I will but it is worth me spending a lot on a component cable?

Many thanks

evans

Yes definately you will get a better picture from component. scart is has a more softer picture. You can buy cheap cables , wont cost you much,

mjbtin

Hi ,just thought I had better mention in case you were unaware that component leads carry video only no audio ,so you would have to make an audio connection from your player to your screen or to an external amp/receiver.Just saw some acoustic research component leads on ebay for £6.30 if you are looking for a quality lead at a low price.:)

Regards Martin

eastman3000

Thanks fellas!

Im gonna get one of the bay.

pdbmjb - yep thanks - was aware of this. i think its worth it to make full use of prgressive scan out of the DVD player

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom