• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

pioneer 575 - playing mp3 files from dvd - play features question

i have made a dvd-r disc up with about 50 albums on it and have been successfully playing it on my pioneer 575. The format of the folder is simple with 1 folder per album and the tracks of each albm contained in each folder.

If i enter a folder and select the first track to start that album playing it will play that folder then stop. There does not seem to be any way of repeating the folder or having the player play into the next folder. So if i play a folder i need to go back and select another album to play.

If i put the disc in and press the play button it plays the first folder and each consecutive folder without stopping, this is ok if you want to play the first folder and each one in turn after that but you cant pick a folder further down the list and play from there for it to continue playing the next folders.

HAs anyone found a way of playing mp3 files from a dvdr and been able to control the playback a bit better than i have. The playback is quite limited but it would be great having random, repeat and continual playback.

Does this player support playlists ?

many thanks :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom