1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer 575 output probs

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by emporer, Sep 26, 2005.

1. emporer

emporer
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,640
    Ive got this rigged up to the pv500 via a good scart as component is taken, pq is superb, however i also have it connected to my tosh et1 pj via s-vid cable. The problem is that when I watch anything on the et1 the pic is quite flickery on lighter scenes which is irritating. I'm presuming its from the 575 as when i take out the scart then pic through pj is perfect using the s-vid cable.

Any thoughts?

2. JUS

JUS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +212
    Interesting. I have a 565 linked via scart to my tv and component to my projector. I don't get a problem at all. Any reason why you're using s-vid and not component? Perhaps the svid is a low quality cable and is getting interference?

3. emporer

emporer
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,640
    I thought about using component but thought that i'd have to change the progressive settings when watching between tv and pj, with the scart and svid I just leave the settings. I'm trying to make it as easy as poss without having to go into menu's whenever i want to watch stuff.