Pioneer 575 MAJOR DVD audio problem...

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Family Guy, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Family Guy

Family Guy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No...not the "accidental" leaving out of the test tones...if that wasn't bad enough. I'm on my 2nd player from Richer Sounds now in 2 days. When I play DVD audio's, once the chapter or track changes, I get a high pitched fizz and the next track sounds like Pinky and Perky singing!! If I move the chapter forward manually however, it plays fine...now I'm betting I've set it up wrong as it would be VERY STRANGE for 2 players to have the same fault - from different RS branches....wouldn't it... :confused:

2. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,243
    How about going to your local dealer and asking them to setup up the machine and demonstrate it for you before leaving the shop. That way you know the one you have works perfectly. Unless R.S. or any other retailer are willing to set up a full demo for you then they are providing you with a substandard service. This is the reason why buying from a reputable and PHYSICAL (not just a website) dealer is important when buying electronic goods.