• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pioneer 575 - anyleft anywhere ?

G

GARYFORUMS

Richer sounds website doesnt want to sell me anything

anywhere else still stock any ?

thanks

flangemonkey

Try your local Richer's store direct. There's a list of them on the website. I picked mine up direct from the Colchester branch about a month ago. They had loads.

eatstatic

Last week they were in stock at Hyperfi £99 + Del'y for the Black version (not many though), not sure on the price for silver.

eatstatic

sy278

Have Richers really increased the price of the 575 to £119.95, or is it just the website?

Mark F

sy278 said:
Have Richers really increased the price of the 575 to £119.95, or is it just the website?

They're still advertised at £99.99 in November's What Hi Fi. Take a copy in to Richer Sounds and I'm sure they'll sell you one at that price.

jwramsay

sy278 said:
Have Richers really increased the price of the 575 to £119.95,
or is it just the website?

Was in Richer in Glasgow in Saturday and yes it is 119.95, but as its advertised at 99.95 in What Hifi rag, just quote that price to them.

Glad I bought at the bottom of the market ;-)

sy278

cheers guys

sy278

Got mine today, cheers guys! :smashin:

Ad in What Hi-Fi is not for the multi-region but they honoured it anyway! :thumbsup:

Richers rule!!

sy278

Just wanted to say I cant believe the huge improvement over my old pio 515 with this new player.

Picture, sharper, better contrast, and colours are "alive"

Sound, vast improvement in Dolby Digital rear channel sound levels and seperation, through my yamaha amp

Recommend this machine to anyone!

G

GARYFORUMS

flange

i went to a store and got one - excellent

divx and its very quiet

i paid full price but i'm happy - the damned thing is . . . excellent !

sy278

C.Wolf said:
Have you set the detail level to fine? If not do it as this gives a further improvement. :smashin:

Yeah I do, I really cant believe the improvements over my previous player - the 575 older sibling the 515.

FANTASTIC MACHINE, STUNNING PRICE

domtheone

Distinguished Member
I picked mine up on Monday :thumbsup:

£120 at first but then £99.99 in the end.

H

Hilly131

I have been quoted by Richer sounds as £119.95 said to him that I have seen it advertised for £99 but wont budge someone on these forums said they had seen it for £105 ayone know where? :confused:

cabstar

/\ /\ /\ up there look!!!! this months What HiFi mag in the richersounds ad page!!!!!

sy278

Hilly131 said:
I have been quoted by Richer sounds as £119.95 said to him that I have seen it advertised for £99 but wont budge someone on these forums said they had seen it for £105 ayone know where? :confused:

sy278 said:
Got mine today, cheers guys!

Ad in What Hi-Fi is not for the multi-region but they honoured it anyway!

Richers rule!!

Try this, richers really are a good bunch

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom