• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pioneer 540HX error on playback help

janky

Standard Member
I have a Pioneer DVR-540HX-S and I have recorded to this from the programs I've recorded on Virgin TV in the past with no problems. I have made several attempts to do the same thing recently but although the DVR shows that the program has recorded for the correct amount of playback time, when I actually hit playback the recording stops after about 10 minutes or so and flips back over to TV cable mode. I would be grateful if anyone could pinpoint where the error is as I want to get all my recordings off Virgin cable onto DVD via the DVR as I dont want to subscribe to Virgin TV anymore. There's nothing in the manual to help that I can see. Ideas anyone? :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom