Pioneer 520-H TV tuning probs

A

Andy Sandford

Hi

The Pioneer's currently hooked up to the TV/SKY+ etc. in the sitting room via scart, with no problems.

It occurred to me that I could also connect to the TV in the bedroom via the RF output, but so far I can't tune the TV to receive the signal.

Does anybody know which RF channel I should tune my second tv to so that I can watch the DVD player? Can't find anything in the manual. :mad:

Do I need to enable anything in the setup to activate the RF output?

Ideally I'd like to output the signal via the SKY+ box, as this is currently wired to the bedroom with the remote IR from RF2 (9v).

Thanks in advance

Andy

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Andy Sandford said:
Hi

The Pioneer's currently hooked up to the TV/SKY+ etc. in the sitting room via scart, with no problems.

It occurred to me that I could also connect to the TV in the bedroom via the RF output, but so far I can't tune the TV to receive the signal.

Does anybody know which RF channel I should tune my second tv to so that I can watch the DVD player? Can't find anything in the manual. :mad:

Do I need to enable anything in the setup to activate the RF output?

Ideally I'd like to output the signal via the SKY+ box, as this is currently wired to the bedroom with the remote IR from RF2 (9v).

Thanks in advance

Andy
I don't think it has an rf modulator.

A

Andy Sandford

eddyad said:
Confirmed - it doesn't
Thanks guys. I know it's a bit off topic, but...

The Pioneer's connected via RGB scart to my SKY+ box (which has an RF output RF2) which currently feeds the telly in the bedroom. SKY+ also has an RF in connection... Why? :rolleyes:

Is there any way I can get an RF signal from the Pioneer via SKY+?

...Just wondering! :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom