• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pioneer 507XD picture settings

B

boardboy

hi everyone, had my pioneer for a couple of weeks now and it is totally amazing!!!:D i bought the tv because of everyones reviews on this forum..so thanks to all!!:clap: ive been running the tv on reduced picture settings since day one..and nearly past the 200 hour mark!:) does anyone have a link to get the best picture after 200 hours use?? i no its alot to do with personal taste and room conditions with light and other factors, but even some idea would be really helpful!!:) tried to find on the forum to no avail!!

Dankeech

urte

I can e-mail you my spyder TV report, PB your e-mail.

PLEASE DONT REQUEST REPORTS ANYMORE

B

boardboy

hey thanks alot for sending that!!:thumbsup: ive a few more hours to get through before i try the settings but really looking forward to trying and hopefully using them!!:clap:

gaz2810i

And Me i would love to see them. My mate has a 507 and i have the 427

Chris4Koi

I can e-mail you my spyder TV report, PB your e-mail.

Hi urte,

Yes Please....:thumbsup:
Can I join the que too.... many thanks...:smashin:

Chris

urte

Hi All

if you want the settings, PB me your e-mail, I wont take actions to requests from the thread. Hope you understand

urte

Hi All

if you want the settings, PB me your e-mail, I wont take actions to requests from the thread. Hope you understand

I recieve a lot of PB without e-mail, I will just delete the PB. :lease:

Chris4Koi

Hi All

Hi Urte,

Just wondered if the offer of the Spyder report was still on...:smashin:
Sent PM yesterday as per your request....
Thanks
Chris

Chris4Koi

Water your plants

Distinguished Member
hi urte, i pm'd you regarding the spyder report a few days ago.......but i guess the offer is not on anymore:eek:. Thanks anyhoo though urte. I guess its the lx508 upgrade for me then.....

last movie watched : mulholland dr (hd dvd) 5/5
land of the dead 2/5

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom