Pioneer 5070 VS Panny V10

ares9245

Standard Member
I have read a few old post regarding this comparison, but I didn't find my answer yet.

As I understood, Pioneer 5070 is no question a better set, especially for SD viewing. HD viewing is also better on 5070, but just slightly.

I will be watching my tv with digital signal instead of analog, so I am not sure if digital signal falls into the SD catagory. It might be a stupid question, but I really don't know, so please share your knowledge!

Cheers!

jayden28

Novice Member
I have read a few old post regarding this comparison, but I didn't find my answer yet.

As I understood, Pioneer 5070 is no question a better set, especially for SD viewing. HD viewing is also better on 5070, but just slightly.

I will be watching my tv with digital signal instead of analog, so I am not sure if digital signal falls into the SD catagory. It might be a stupid question, but I really don't know, so please share your knowledge!

Cheers!
someones given you the wrong information about the pioneer 5070 being the better set:facepalm:the v10 panny will walk all over it,i had the pioneer 427OXD and i upgraded it to a panny PZ85 and that was way better and now i have a G10 which murders the pioneer 427 in every department,oh and a digital signal falls into SD:D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New TVs, Samsung Q800T Soundbar review, IFA latest, Movie and AV News, B+W Brad Pitt
Top Bottom