Pioneer 504 hde and ican ultra problems

hemp3

Novice Member
I bough this second hand off these forums but cant get it to work with my pioneer 504 hde. Does anyone use this combination succesfully. I can get a picture on my pc monitor from s-video from the sky. Using the DVD player with a component in on the isacn and VGA out I get a picture which has two halves of the picture swapped horizontally which i think is due to refresh rate. Is there any way to change the refresh rate on the plasma it says its 60hz but obviouly its not working. All i want to do i use the js box to take RGB to YUV into the iscan and out via the VGA cable but cant get the screen to recognise the signal. I know the iscan was working with the previous owner panasonic and theres nothing wrong with the iscan as it works on my pc monitor and I can see my laptop on the plasma via the passthrough.

hemp3

Novice Member
I works with DVD(thanks Gordon) but not with sky, someone must have some ideas surely. I think its me and nothing to do with the boxes, when the wizard gave me my brain it was a forged one a la the mirror.

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming To Amazon Prime Video in August 2020. Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom