1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer 504 hde and ican ultra problems

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by hemp3, May 12, 2004.

1. hemp3

hemp3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I bough this second hand off these forums but cant get it to work with my pioneer 504 hde. Does anyone use this combination succesfully. I can get a picture on my pc monitor from s-video from the sky. Using the DVD player with a component in on the isacn and VGA out I get a picture which has two halves of the picture swapped horizontally which i think is due to refresh rate. Is there any way to change the refresh rate on the plasma it says its 60hz but obviouly its not working. All i want to do i use the js box to take RGB to YUV into the iscan and out via the VGA cable but cant get the screen to recognise the signal. I know the iscan was working with the previous owner panasonic and theres nothing wrong with the iscan as it works on my pc monitor and I can see my laptop on the plasma via the passthrough.

2. hemp3

hemp3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I works with DVD(thanks Gordon) but not with sky, someone must have some ideas surely. I think its me and nothing to do with the boxes, when the wizard gave me my brain it was a forged one a la the mirror.