1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer 503HDE - Auto Scart Sensing Stopped?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by homemark, Apr 1, 2005.

1. homemark

homemark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My Pioneer has all of a sudden stopped automatically sensing whether it's receiving a wide screen picture or not and as such has stopped auto changing the perspective.

In addition, simply by using the Sky remote to turn Sky on and off it would automatically select the Sky input. Now I have to select the input manually?

I'm using a high quality scart lead that hasn't budged at all so what can it be?

In Sky+ there's a scart sensing option in System Set Up and it's 'ON' as it always has been.

Any ideas?

2. Apollo

Apollo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Yep, mines done the same in the past. Has stopped working a couple of times for a few days and then started working again after unplugging the screen and media box from the wall for ten minutes (probably causes the media box to reset)
    Unfortunately the last time it stopped working it needed a replacement media box to cure the fault so if you are now out of warranty you may need to speak nicely to your dealer.