Pioneer 5000ex versus Any LCD

P

phil woods

I have a decision to make and need the forums help. I have to purchase a 46-50" screen tomorrow and without sounding cocky price is not a problem. I am torn between a 46" X series Sony and Pioneer 5000 i have seen the Sony screen but am not able to see a Pioneer what are the forums opinion on the best picture (i will be mainly watching Football on Sky HD)

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

The pioneer for sure. Although the sony is good the 5000EX is easily the most high-end tv.

Thanks for the quick responses it looks like it will be the Pioneer then unless anyone can persuade me that the Bravia can beat the 5000.

Hi

Your a lucky boy! The Pioneer, I should think, is prob the best 50" screen available. LCD or Plasma. You'll have much fun.

However... if you could stretch to just a little more there is a new 103" plasma out at the moment that looks just lovely and is just within your budget!! :devil:

Rgds

CH

The only panel that could change your mind is the Pnasonic PF9 1080. It has better signal acceptance, but is inferior consmetically.

But for less money you could get someone to come and put a nice high gloss finish on the PF9. ;)

Oh yes, sorry one small detail I forgot... its £50'000 :rotfl:
But the install & delivery is only about £5000.....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom