1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer 43MXE1 Plasma Heaven

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by MajestiK, Apr 28, 2005.

1. MajestiK

MajestiK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

I just thought I'd take a moment to officially announce my new membership into the 'plasma - club'! I'm a relatively new member to the forums but found the abundance of real life user experience and technical expertise of incredible use. Big thanks in particular go to MAW over at The Bigger Picture for his impartial, plentiful and often beyond the 'call of duty' advice right from the off! A refreshing lack of panasonic-plasma-proaganda too! (No offence intended - I saw a Viera up close and was blown away with the PQ, but it's connectivity and silver colouring were not for me).

If you're looking to cut through the plasma-mis-information haze then I would thoroughly recommend contacting the guys at The Bigger Picture (Website here ). I went from thinking 32" LCD was the way, to 42" plasma to "I have no idea!" before speaking to them.

I'll be sure to add my own 2pence worth to the "Get your plasmas out..." thread (which was the best 2 days solid reading I've ever done!!) as soon as I've found the thread again!

Thanks to all! :thumbsup: