Pioneer 436XDE with Extended warranty

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by brum1969, Oct 24, 2005.

1. brum1969

brum1969
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After trawling through many websites, it seems like the only people offering a Pioneer 436XDE with a free extended warranty are LE Concepts. The asking prie is £2699.99 with side speakers and their own slimline wall bracket. They can not give a delivery date but they say that it will arrive before xmas - GREAT :thumbsdow

They claim that the warranty is the Pioneer onsite warranty for 3 years, but i'm a bit skepical as no-one else seems to have the same offer.

John Lewis in Birmingham dont stock the XDE but they can order it. They offer a 5 year warranty but can't give me a total price.

What does everyone think?

Is there a better deal out there with an extended warranty? I can get the package locally from a Pioneer "The Works" dealer, for £2700 without the extended warranty - should I go for that instead?

Regards
    Brum1969

2. cheechy

cheechy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Sorry this is not an answer - I'd just like to add that I'm looking to find a suitable retailer although I can wait until Christmas (I've been told I can wait until Christmas......).

3. madcyril

madcyril

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +94
    John Lewis price is £2795 but this does not include speakers or stand,they will pricematch if you can find a matching deal.Their 5yr waranty seems pretty solid and I reckon you have more chance getting problems sorted than maybe with other suppliers.

4. stevedster

stevedster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +41
    LeConcepts are a Pioneer 'the works ' dealer too, so dont worry about that, the pioneer warrenty should be a decent one, mine should be coming this week.