pioneer 436xde new purchase

M

mikemccue

I have just recieved my new TV a pioneer 436XDE from Beyondtelevision.com and i must say WOW what a fantastic picture and looker this tv is, I am so pleased I picked this one now, I looked at the Pani but for looks and PQ this is the best, my previous tv was a hitatchi 6200 3 months old, and the PQ was terrible compaired to this, lots of noise and graduations but the pioneer is perfect. if anyone is looking for a great plasma, pioneer is the way to go. I ordered the TV yesterday and it arrived today, and It only cost me £2100.00 and £169 for the side speakers. way cheaper than everyone else.

Happy ME !!!!

M

malcolm mccabe

Great news Mike, the pio is still the best one out there IMHO. Where did you purchase from at that price?

stevecol

Standard Member
Agreed, you have probably the best screen on the market (So Far!) Lets hope Carlsberg don't start making Plasma's!!!!

ENJOY!

mikemccue said:
I have just recieved my new TV a pioneer 436XDE from Beyondtelevision.com and i must say WOW what a fantastic picture and looker this tv is, I am so pleased I picked this one now, I looked at the Pani but for looks and PQ this is the best, my previous tv was a hitatchi 6200 3 months old, and the PQ was terrible compaired to this, lots of noise and graduations but the pioneer is perfect. if anyone is looking for a great plasma, pioneer is the way to go. I ordered the TV yesterday and it arrived today, and It only cost me £2100.00 and £169 for the side speakers. way cheaper than everyone else.

Happy ME !!!!

Another advert for beyondtelevision....?

M

mikemccue

no not another advert i just posted how happy i was and mentioned to another user who wanted a good plasma for around £2000 and my 436 rang bells sorry....

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom