1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer 436XDE mounting

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by criticalmass, Sep 14, 2005.

1. criticalmass

criticalmass

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Apologies if this is in the wrong place but i couldn't find a forum that covered all my questsions.

At the moment i've got a Toshiba 42PW32P RPTV with a set of 5 Eltax Millenium 200 speakers, the centre is sitting quite nicely ontop of the TV. The speakers & tv, etc are all running through my Denon amp.

In December we're moving into a brand new house (still being built) and will be buying a Pioneer 436XDE which we intend to mount above the fireplace.
    What do people normally do with the centre speaker when the TV is wall mounted? It's quite a deep speaker (7.5") and doesn't have any provision for wall mounting.

There's a slight possibility that i may be able to afford some new speakers if that's the best way to go? Was looking at the Mission NXT range, FS1 & FS2 but they didn't seem to get very good reviews.

Any advice is appreciated