pioneer 436sxe not autosizing

I

ilovemacaws

hi all, i have a pioneer 436sxe which was built in july 06, this is a replacement for another pioneer which had a problem with input 1. After a couple of weeks now, the tv has stopped autosizing, the pic looks proportionate, but it is bugging me as to why it has stopped doing this. could anyone help me and let me know what i have possibly done wrong? thanks sindy

gatt767

Standard Member
I have the 436RXe and it is set to auto sizing too, but it seems that it never auto sizes the image and i have to stay setting it up too.

PLASMATU

Standard Member
gotsxe here and had an hitachi 42" for 2 years but still havent understood which screen ratio have to be used with multiple signal eg there a 16/9 movie over DT or aerial should i set it to wide or full etc etc, m an expert for av stuff :lesson: :rotfl: butfor video sizes and formats they really cant get in my mind.

D65

Novice Member
PLASMATU said:
gotsxe here and had an hitachi 42" for 2 years but still havent understood which screen ratio have to be used with multiple signal eg there a 16/9 movie over DT or aerial should i set it to wide or full etc etc, m an expert for av stuff :lesson: :rotfl: butfor video sizes and formats they really cant get in my mind.
Hey plasmatu, did you ever get that screenwash dvd?

dimitri

PLASMATU

Standard Member
yes I did but have been away for a while anyway friend of mine is ripping it so that it would be easily uploadable online.The Dvd is infact nearly full 4.3GB
and its composed of 23 tracks all the same, so just one would be more then enuff,and consequently placing the dvd on track repeat should work the same .