1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer 435FDE problem

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by kbafour, Dec 13, 2004.

1. kbafour

Standard Member

Dec 13, 2004
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    got a slight problem with the Pioneer plasma I bought from JL a couple of weeks ago. I've got a Freeview box connected through Scart (RGB) and a DVD player connected through Component. First sign of a problem was that the picture suddenly seemed to be missing all red colours, so everything was shown in blue/green colours only. This was happening for both the Freeview and DVD connections. I tried moving the Freeview connection to another Scart, but no difference. After a couple of days, it returned to normal without me touching anything. Then the last couple of days the green colours seem to have gone missing, so now everything is shown in reds/blues only. Component input seems to have died completely. Connected everything up to my old CRT and it works fine there (with the same cables). Strangely enough if I set the Freeview box and plasma to use S-Video connection then it works OK, also works if I connect the Freeview box to the plasma through normal RF. Any ideas on what could be wrong?