• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pioneer 435-xde Power problem!

ngenius1

Hi guys, screen has just decided to switch itself off while watching the football!! Disconected everything and tried to turn it back on, same problem. You turn it on, the red light flashes and it shuts down.
Anybody had similar problems?
thanks for any help you can offer.

ikon66

ngenius1 said:
Hi guys, screen has just decided to switch itself off while watching the football!! Disconected everything and tried to turn it back on, same problem. You turn it on, the red light flashes and it shuts down.
Anybody had similar problems?
thanks for any help you can offer.

haven't had that problem but I presume you have checked the connections in the back of the panel and the media box???

llanellijack

No, my 434 HDE does it. If my SKY+ box is powered on and then I try to switch my plasma on, the plasma shuts down. If I switch my plasma on first then power up my SKY+ box, no problems. Pionner say they are aware of the fault which I think is attributed to a faulty control board.

ngenius1

Thanks for the response guys,
Cant get into the menu, as soon as the screen turns on it shuts down.
Left it over night still the same.
Will se how many times the light on the media box flashes and let you know.
Thanks again.

ngenius1

Led on the monitor flashes 6 times then 7 times continually after.
You can still switch on the media box via the remote even while the screens flashing the led!

llanellijack

If your using SKY then try using a different scart input on your media box / plasma to connect your SKY box. Does the problem still persist ?

ngenius1

Goes into shutdown with nothing connected to it!
Gone to the repair centre now, will let you know the outcome.
Thanks all for the response. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom