Pioneer 434, any stock this year ?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by loadsofleads, Apr 7, 2004.

1. loadsofleads

loadsofleads

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I plumped for a shiny new Pioneer 434 with Homecinemaheaven and got it for 4050.00 with stand and speakers. It is now back to 4300.00 and for that I'm pleased as punch, however with over 4K removed from my bank account I'm still waiting for delivery. The problem is that stock is non existent, anybody here have any idea when Pioneer are going to take their thumbs out and ship some units to this country :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. llanellijack

llanellijack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    taffyboyo,

I got John Lewis in Bristol to price match the Homecinemaheaven deal on the Pio 434 and they managed to get me one in 2 days and I also haggled for a wall bracket which they threw in, and the standard 5 yr warranty which could come in useful. Give them a call, in total I had :-

Pio 434hde
    Speakers
    Stand
    Wall bracket
    5 yr guarantee

All for £3995

Bit they did insist on charging me £100 for delivery so £4095 all in however I could have picked it up and saved the £100, just wasnt worth the hassle. To be honest, I dont think they even checked the deal out with Homecinemaheaven, they were just happy to sell at that price. Tel no. is 0117 959 1100

3. bobbypunk

bobbypunk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Constant deliveries coming in from pioneer i've seen a few of them physically pass out of the shop I work at. Maybe the shops that aren't getting them aren't exactly 1st on the picking order.